Go, learn and discover!


Hello! :)
Today I would like to tell you more about the project called Erasmus. This program gives a chance to students to go abroad and to learn at the foreign university whenever they want (at the first, second, third, fourth or fifth year of studies). Due to the fact that I was a participant of this project, I will try to present you how it works and whether I mention it positively or not :)
But from the beginning…
As you already know, each university allows students to go to the another country in order to enrich their knowledge according to their studies. It can be a law student, a futur engineer or a philologist. The last one, in my opinion, has the easiest way to go away because of good language skills. The choice isn’t so hard. For example, when you study French, you will probably choose the university in France, Switzerland or Belgium where people used to speak this language – that’s normal :). More difficulties can have an another student because his choice is limited. As we can perceive, English is the most popular and the most known language in the world so when you don’t study any philology, it's probable that you must learn English. That’s the problem for students of sciences such as mathematics, physics, chemistry or geography. They are scared, they think that they won’t cope with a language, with a communication abroad… A lot of them abandon their dreams of studying in the other country and meeting people from different parts of the world.

But not me! :) I’ve decided to go to France more than one year ago during my first part of studies. It wasn’t easy - I must have had an conversation in French, I needed to justify why I wanted to go away, what have I expected after, which city would I choose … but finally it succeeded! I’ve spent in the city of Montpellier (it’s located in the southern France, near Cote d’Azur) the best time in my life and if I could go abroad one more time to study at one of the French universities, I wouldn’t hesitate. It was an amazing adventure – during a few months I’ve enriched my knowledge containing the language, the culture and traditions of France. What is more, I’ve visited a lot of cities like Perpignan, Beziers, Nimes, Marseille, Avignon, Orange, Nice or Barcelone (yes, also Barcelone :D). For me (the future translator and person who would like to work with French) it was one of the most important experiences which I could suffer in the middle of studies. Why? Because where can I be surrounded by people speaking French at such a high level and develop the beauty of this country? :)





Comments

  1. I agree with you completely. Erasmus is a great opportunity to discover new places and meet interesting people from all over the world even during your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i had been there for a week, all in all i was visiting you, but it was such a big experience for me, but only for a week, not four months lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interpersonal communication at work: obligation or additional value to achieve a success nowadays?

The theory of the unconscious mind