Firstly, let me introduce myself!

Hi! :)
Before I start the adventure with writing my first own blog I'd like to start from scratch: tell you something about myself and explain the reason why I look after that (what an unexpected decision!). As you can see upon, I'm Jagoda. I'm 22 and from almost one month I study French language at Adam Mickiewicz university in Poznań. I was born in Częstochowa in southern Poland but last three years I lived in Opole (because of the first part of the studies). I'm interested in a sport, mainly volleyball and handball and also traveling (I love it truly and in the second post I'd like to describe my last trip to Athens :) ).
As I can imagine, you are thinking about French and why I've chosen this kind of studies. I don't surprise you :) - I like learning languages and in the near future I'd like to work as a translator. Why French? Because it's the most beautiful and the most seductive language in the world :) If you know no word I command you to learn - you will not regret :)
Finally, I explain you the idea of creating my own blog. To be honest - I wouldn't have decided to do this if it wasn't one of the requirements to pass English which I learn with French, either. But tonight, when I'm publishing my first post here I realize that's really interesting and maybe
help me to discover my hidden creativity :)
I really hope that I encourage you to visit this page as often as it's possible. If not - I will try to attract your attention next time telling about a beauty of Greece :)
Hope to see you again! :)
J.
 



Comments

  1. It's great to see so much enthusiasm for the project! Also, what a great image to start with! :D I'm sure you're going to enjoy blogging.
    PS. Please change your language settings, so that dates and other navigation elements are displayed in English.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go, learn and discover!

Interpersonal communication at work: obligation or additional value to achieve a success nowadays?

The Trojan Horse